As believers, we know we already have eternal victory over Satan and demons, but did you know that we can be delivered from their influence in our lives here on earth? Hurt and pain can keep believers from walking fully with the Lord, ushering in confusion, brokenness, loneliness, double-mindedness, rage or any number of other destructive mind-sets or behaviors. Hurt and pain are often tactics the enemy employs to prevent believers from being who they were created to be. Satan’s intent is to steal, kill and destroy. Jesus came to break and block the Devil’s intent to hinder us. Jesus secured your freedom from the enemy of your soul at Calvary – so that you can live the abundant life given by His grace – so that you can be blessed to be a blessing to others.
The ministry of deliverance is about bringing spiritual victory so that God’s children can walk in the freedom that only Christ can bring. It is about Jesus restoring you to who you were created to be. It’s about Jesus bringing you a more abundant life. It doesn’t matter what you call it – demon influenced, possessed, oppressed, etc. – it’s still deliverance and healing. It is the freedom from the influence of Satan and becoming whole, as God created you to be.
Our deliverance ministry aims to help people to heal and move towards wholeness, holiness – to help our brothers and sisters walk in authentic Christian liberty in the spirit and on earth. In other words: to walk in the freedom that only Christ can bring.
I have given you jurisdiction over hell. You are equipped to go into the corridors of hell and set the captives free. Many are walking as dead men and I need those completely sold out to me that will go into the throes of hell and pull them out and set them on higher ground so they can one day sit in Heavenly Places. My children use every weapon available to you and go forth and set the captives free. This is time for the great harvest that I speak about in My Word. As you go forth wielding those weapons; I will be with you and My anointing shall break every yoke of bondage.
Jesus came to set us free. Today He calls us to do the works He did
“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” (John 10:10)
As Jesus was sent fourth to preach deliverance to the captives, “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to… preach deliverance to the captives…“(Luke 4:18), so we are also sent out , “Then said Jesus to them… as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.“(John 20:21) to do the works He did , “He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also…“(John 14:12), and this includes casting out of devils (Matthew 10:8).
- Sometimes an individual will have a recognized recurring behavior that is not desired, yet is unable to restrain oneself. It might be anger, depression, addiction, or some other destructive behavior that this person knows is not right, but is ‘out of control.’ Some individuals have tried self-help, counseling, and everything available and yet this behavior continues manifest. Sometimes the behavior may appear to be ‘under control’ for long periods, then suddenly, strikes out at the worst time. To be clear, we are not describing someone who knows something is a sin and continues sinning without earnestly trying to stop sinning. These are individuals who have been trying with all their heart to stop but feel powerless and desire to be free from this behavior completely.
- Sometimes an individual just feels stuck in the same situation in life, no matter how hard one tries to break out and avoid that type of situation. This person has tried and tried to overcome – through determination, counseling and any number of other exercises to break through and break out of a situation only to find oneself in the same situation over and over again.
- Sometimes a believer cannot seem to go into the deeper level in their walk with the Lord that they long for. This person has been wholeheartedly pursuing holiness and may even be walking in powerful gifts, but breakthrough eludes them. There is a feeling of being ‘held back.’ This may be because of an ancestral agreement that they may not be aware of that requires the Holy Spirit to bring to light to be dealt with.
- Removing legal rights – First, we would determine whether a demon has a legal right to influence or control an individual as led by the Holy Spirit. If there is some legal right, then work with the individual to remove those legal rights forever.
- Tearing down strongholds – One or more destructive beliefs or mind-set that prevents an individual from reaching their full potential
- Inner healing – Individuals who have suffered trauma and/or been victimized may need assistance to shed feelings of guilt, worthlessness, or other destructive emotions for true inner healing to take place. Jesus will replace all the hurt and pain with His love that surpasses all understanding so that wholeness and forgiveness can abide.
- Casting out demons – Praise God, in Jesus’ name we have been given the authority to cast out devils (Matthew 10:8)
- Long term maintenance and care – Building a strong foundation in the rock so that you know with all your heart who you are in Christ and that Satan has no influence or power over you in any situation: “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” (Luke 10:19)
If you would like to contact our deliverance ministry, please email us at email@example.com
Later, He showed me that there was a generational curse going back 30 generations that was holding me back. I praise the Lord every day for sending me to the Lighthouse and giving me a freedom so much deeper and amazing than I could even imagine. The Lord is faithful and full of goodness! While there was much pain that was raised, the very moment I decided to give it over to Jesus (and mean it), He took it and did all the hard work while I rested in the safety of His shadow. He took that suffering and pain and hurt and replaced it with His love, and I am forever changed, glory to God![/quote]
As a deliverance minister for over 4 years, I have been blessed to witness the miraculous power of the Lord Jesus Christ setting captives free from literally tens of thousands of different types of bondages, curses, oppressions, witchcraft attacks, regions of captivity, soul invasions and mindsets.
The Lord Jesus is constantly giving the team more revelation into the deeper aspects of exorcism and deliverance. We have seen God set people free in the deepest regions of their minds, mindsets and thought patterns as well as removing the deep roots of pain and trauma that evil spirits hide behind – to bring forth healing and wholeness.
God desires to heal, cleanse and restore that which the enemy has stolen and set the captives free from demonic strongholds, bondages and spirits; with the expectation that we will do our part to remain free and live in holiness and righteousness before the Lord. All honor and glory goes to God!